? You’re in luck – check out this delicious healthy Shamrock Shake recipe, in honour of St. Patrick’s Day! It tastes just as good as the McDonald’s version but is completely guilt-free!
- 240ml creamy oat milk
- 1-2 handfuls of baby spinach
- ½ large frozen banana, sliced
- ¼ tsp pure peppermint extract
- Sprinkle of dark chocolate
- OPTIONAL: 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder
- OPTIONAL: 60ml Greek yoghurt and/or 1 tbsp honey
Pour the oat milk into a high-speed blender and add the spinach. Blitz until well combined and then add the banana, peppermint extract, and optional ingredients. Blend until smooth. Pour into a tall glass over ice, and sprinkle with the dark chocolate. Yum!
If you would like some more ideas for healthy meals and snacks, then check out my cookbooks. Use this code FF15 to get 15% off your copy.